The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Are you ready?

Hurry up, it is time to go. Go..where are we going? Well that all depends on you. (Sorry for the bluntness of this post but it is just what was laid on my heart.) Do you have your ticket? No...I didn't go online and get a ticket - I don't even know where we are going...
How many times have you had a spare of the moment idea of travelling and were able to just pick up and go without worry of airline, train, or hotel reservations? I did this ONE time...When I was in Scotland for an internship with the National Museums of Scotland, I was travelling from Glascow to Kingussie and didn't think about where I would stay the night until I arrived and stepped off the train...in the dark, cold, rain... Yes I panicked but luckily there was a pub/inn close by and I was able to stay there.  But what could have happened if that hadn't been available.  I was not prepared to sleep outside IN THE RAIN....
This is how many of us travel through LIFE...UNPREPARED for what is coming next.  I am not talking about financial shortages, career changes, or anything of this world. I am talking about WHAT comes after you die or if you are able to survive until Jesus comes again.
What will become of your soul? I am not an expert on souls. I don't know what one looks like. I don't know EXACTLY what HEAVEN or HELL look like.
So what is all the fuss about then - if you don't know...WELL for starters...I have had enough fun with the torment here on Earth...I don't want to spend ETERNITY in it. I am tired of the wars, murders, famine, disease, etc. "Life was filled with guns and wars, and everyone got trampled on the floor...I wish we'd all been ready. Children died, the days grew cold, a piece of bread would buy a bag of gold...I wish we'd all been ready. There's no time to change your mind; The SON has come and YOU'VE been left behind." I would rather spend my eternity in a place with out all of that. I pray today that if you don't know where you are going or you have questions about it, Message Me - Sharon Rebecca LinderBecky FaulknerHeather Woodruff, or Denyse Paterniti to help find you the message YOU need to hear. We are here to help! We love you and want you to spend your eternity in Paradise! May today be beautiful and blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment