The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Words of Wisdom Wednesday

Daily Bible Reading - Psalms 103:1-5
I will praise Him, praise Him
For He is worthy of praise
I will sing to Him in worship
ALL THROUGH THE DAY!
That was a song I grew up singing. I don't remember when I actually learned it but it stuck with me. It gets caught on loop kind of like other songs that will remain nameless so they don't get caught on loop.
I know that lately Life has been hard for many. Satan LOVES to steal our joy. God puts us through trials that test our faith. As we journey through these, continuing to PRAISE is sometimes the last thing on our mind.
I know it was when Mom started getting sick.But being a Prayer Warrior instead of a Prayer Worrier has helped. Grow that mustard seed!
Praying for your mustard seed to grow! You don't have to have a mountain of faith but it has to grow - just like a plant in your garden. Water it, nurture it, protect it!

Thankful for Random Acts of Kindness!

P.S. I need coffee and a new calendar...I am going backwards...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment