The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Grace


Love my enemies...that is a really hard pill to swallow.  Our human pride DOES NOT want to let go of that hurt and show GRACE to our enemies much less a stranger that we are silently judging (Don't tell me you don't! You can say you try not to which is more believable but how many times do you HONESTLY not think "what was that person thinking?", "how dare they?" - Be honest to yourself! (Guilty - Pointing fingers at myself))
Grace is a strong and powerful reaction to our everyday life. How do you handle Grace? Is there someone who needs a Grace bridge (Thank you Kilah Many for that image!) built back to your life?  
We talk about some bridges need burnt and they do. But some need RE-BUILT! 
Today I pray that just as God shows us GRACE to begin anew as we REPENT from our sins and SEEK for HIS guidance to change our lives, that we are able to show that same GRACE to an enemy and act like a child of the Most High! 



No comments:

Post a Comment