The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Let it be...

As I was "throwing" this together, I was first drawn to the last part - I am weak, then I am strong. My brain flew to the hymn -"I am weak but Thou art STRONG...Jesus keep me from all wrong, Daily walking close to thee, let it be Dear Lord, let it be." (from memory so if not 100% accurate , you know why.)
And then I was reading it again, and saw "MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU"
HOW AWESOME - to be assured that God's GRACE is sufficient..more than enough... to give me STRENGTH.
And as I am typing this - "For Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties..." Something I struggle with. For during times as those, I become weak..I complain about how "terrible" it is...I think "woe is me..nothing is going right" Yes, I let Satan and his demons invade. But then something like this bible reading will POP up in my life - PLACED by GOD and it changes everything. I can breathe again!
I pray that you are wrapped in God's grace and resting comfortable tonight no matter what trials you are facing. God is always there and will always prevail!
Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment