The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

FLAMES

In The Light by DC Talks

I keep trying to find a life
On my own, apart from You
I am the king of excuses
I've got one for every selfish thing I do 

What's going on inside of me?
I despise my own behavior
This only serves to confirm my suspicions
That I'm still a man in need of a Savior 

[chorus]
I wanna be in the Light
As You are in the Light
I wanna shine like the stars in the heavens
Oh, Lord be my Light and be my salvation
Cause all I want is to be in the Light
All I want is to be in the Light 

The disease of self runs through my blood
It's a cancer fatal to my soul
Every attempt on my behalf has failed
To bring this sickness under control 

Tell me, what's going on inside of me?
I despise my own behavior
This only serves to confirm my suspicions
That I'm still a man in need of a Savior 



I want to be a light. I want to burn bright. I want to walk by FAITH. Burn my doubt GOD!
I pray that you never lose Faith and Hope. Even though you find excuses, I pray they are shattered by God and HE frees your chains to let HIS love BURN through you!
I pray that no matter what you face, you continue to chase what is real and true!
Thank you Beautiful MERCIFUL Father for all you have bestowed upon me and I pray YOU place a hedge of protection, healing, strength and comfort around all who read this today. 
You are forever AMAZING and worthy of our praise!
AMEN!
Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment