The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

What if


Today's bible reading isn't fluffy or full of "inspiration". It is strictly prophecy. Isaiah was prophesying about the coming of Jesus and Jesus' life. 
What would that be like to know about something before EVERYONE else and before it even happened? How often do we "wish" to know the future especially when we are trying to make a decision?
There are many times I know I have said "if only I had seen that coming...I might have made a different choice." Or laid awake at night with the WHAT IFs....(What if I choose path A over path B?) 
It is through those choices that we mold our character. I pray that you choose to listen to God over which path. I know there are many paths I should have listened more closely to God instead of thinking I was in control...
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment