The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Friday, August 5, 2016

Prayer Warrior!

Are you a prayer worry or prayer warrior?
Do you just meet God on your knees when something isn't going right in your life or do you talk with Him EVERYDAY? Do you thank HIM for your trials as well as your blessings?
I am very guilty of being a prayer worry. I would only talk to God when something wasn't going right in my life and then wondered why I didn't hear HIS voice. Why should HE bother with me if I couldn't be bothered with HIM?
When my mom was having trouble and the doctor pulled me aside to tell me that it was only going to get worse, those words drove me to my knees. I couldn't lose my mom. One of my many SISTERS reminded me WORDS are powerful. WE hear what is being said and take that as GOSPEL even though we know the TRUTH. We forget to believe in the ONE who moves the mountain. We lose our FAITH in HIM for a brief second and focus it all on those words spoken by a doctor, or other health care provider, or even an authority figure like a teacher.
Once our focus is back on God, HE begins working through us, healing those who ask, who touch His garment.
Meeting God on our knees everyday builds us into the prayer WARRIOR we are meant to be.
I pray that you step out of the shadow of FEAR and WORRY and DOUBT. Give GOD your troubles and SURRENDER unto HIS peace and joy!
Love you all!
*The Christian Conservative*


No comments:

Post a Comment