The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Monday, August 1, 2016

Praises Ring!

Making today's bible reading was fun and a challenge. I don't use overlays alot. I just knew I wanted the music notes and this was the one file I had that spoke the verse to me.  That what is so awesome about bible journaling. YOU can use ANY medium to draw closer to GOD.
In some of the bigger groups, a majority of the posts I had seen were of people comparing their talents to others. Just breathe and rest in God. He will show you the way He wants you to connect with HIM.
And don't go BANANAS buying all the supplies...My go to supplies are my printer, my pencils, my Microns, and my gel pens. I use my other supplies on occasion. I try not to become a hoarder but I am - I am afraid to give it away or get rid of it because I MIGHT NEED IT. If I haven't used it in 5 years (yes..I have things that old..), then chances are I will not be using it in the next 5 days.
"Come and sit and ask HIM whatever is on your heart. NO question is too small, no riddle too simple. HE has all the time in the world. Come and seek the WILL of GOD." - Max Lucado
I pray that today as you seek God, HE guides you in the direction HE has planned for you. Let HIM lead you to green pastures and calm waters! For He is GREATER than any trouble we encounter.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment