The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hope

Hope according to Webster - to cherish a desire with anticipation,to desire with expectation of obtainment, to expect with confidence...
Love the last part of Verse 24 - "Who hopes for what they already have?"
That's because we don't hope for what we already have - we seek and desire things, feelings, relationships we don't have.
I hope you get to feeling better...I hope to find true love...I hope I get that promotion...
We have something we want or expect or desire but what happens if these things could actually harm us instead of being helpful?
That is why we should look to God and the Holy Spirit to guide us.
I pray that you find your sonship and seek God in all your decisions.
Love you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment