The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Friday, July 29, 2016

I will seek you!

So you get a "2 for" today....I know our international sisters are looking at that and shaking their heads...2 for the price of 1...even though I am not "selling" these bible verse, you are spending your time reading them...so it is a "2 for"

Yesterday was difficult for me. Libby didn't sleep well the night before and I was getting cranky. I miss my virtual coffee with my bestie. (This is an invitation to anyone who want to - I love video chatting...It is a good way to really get to know those internet friends.) ON top of that, I wasn't able to get to Mom and Dad's meds until I was able to get Libby somewhat under control. Then I had to go take care of Brother and SIL's dog and cat...Needless to say everytime I THINK I had it worked out...something happened to jump my train off its tracks. That just increased my crankiness which in turn caused me to not HEAR God's voice for what to write yesterday.

This morning it all struck me.

I am weak but Thou art STRONG
Jesus, keep me from all wrong
Daily walking CLOSE to thee
Let it be, Dear LORD, let it be!

That was where I failed yesterday...I tried to do it on my own...and it took me farther from God than I needed to be. I let friends and family down. I was frustrated and ready to give up.
It only takes one little thing sometimes to cause a canyon to spring up (or down).

I pray your day is found walking close to God, leaning on His comforting arms, finding Peace in Him!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment