The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

So today did not go as planned...my Mom decided she wanted to go grocery shopping instead of trying out the new Wal-Mart Pick-Up which I REALLY WANTED TO DO. Instead of the $150 that I had rung up on the Wal-Mart Pick-Up site, we spent $500...$250 was on a new vacuum but still.... (That is for groceries for the WHOLE MONTH)
That is how we are in real life - we have God's instructions, His Word and we know we should follow it but we get distracted by all the new things around us. We can still be diligent and look at our surroundings but when they distract us from GOD, that is when trouble start setting in.
"I had not understood that He was with me every day in the inner chamber, in His great love ready to keep and bless me, however sinful and guilty I felt myself to be. I had not supposed that just as He will give all other grace in answer to prayer, so, above all and before all, He will bestow the grace of a praying heart." - A. Murray.
I pray you had an amazing day. My day was blessed by spending time with my mom even though she drives me crazy when I am trying to get the shopping done and she doesn't want to "move" as quickly as I want the motorized shopping cart to move. I pray God opens our hearts before He opens our mouths (or fingers on the keyboard). Much love to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment