The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Friday, July 15, 2016

Respect

Respect for each other. Love for each other. Obedience to our Parents. Protect your children but do not cause anger in them. 
Humans read these rules with the "knowledge" that we "know" what is good and what is evil.  How about if we looked at things through LIFE - Christ's life?
Verse 18 doesn't say become a door mat. It says submit .... as is fitting IN THE LORD. You as a Christian submit to Christ, so how is HE different than your husband.
Verse 19 doesn't say become weak. It says do not be harsh which means "unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses or cruel or severe." You love Christ, so how is HE different than your wife.
Verse 20 says Children Obey your Father...Which Father do you choose to obey? How is Christ different from your parents?
Verse 21 say Fathers do not anger your Children to the point of their hatred. Does Christ treat his Children this way?
If we look at this through Christ's life that he gave for us, then we see that Christ is only asking us to treat each other as He has treated us.

Praying for health, comfort and strength! Praying for rest and healing! Praying for financial wisdom and assistance!
"My praying friend, continue to make known your desires to God in all things. It is when we can speak with one another about anything and everything that conversation really AFFORDS us freedom and relief. Let HIM decide whether you are to receive what you ask for or not." - O Hallesby.





No comments:

Post a Comment