The Beginning

Starting doing beading in @1995 after getting alcohol poisoning while out partying with friends. It is a talent that God gave me to keep me from trying to kill myself (literally through binge drinking and then driving while drunk) From broken to Reborn, from lost to Found, God gave me this talent to make jewelry and I didn't realize how relevant it was to my life until I was listening to the radio praising God and this song came on (of course I forgot the name and such) but it talked about taking the old and making it new again. God did that with me as I do that with my jewelry! I love taking old broken pieces and recreating something new and exciting. If the necklace doesn't have earrings with it, I can make some to go with it. Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of death. vs 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. It only through Jesus can we be truly changed, He alone has all power to deliver us from the bondage of sin and give us new life.
And while this started out as Jewelry, it has become a creative outlet in Bible Journaling and other crafts. Keep God number one in everything you do!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Return

Have you noticed this week has been about the R's...Rest, Respect, now Return. NO I am wasn't doing it on purpose. God just works that way!
Return to God.  He doesn't ask why you have been away or where you have been? He does sometimes give us the "Gibbs" bump on the head and say "What took you so LONG?" My general answer and usually my answer everytime - I am stubborn...
Do you seriously know anyone who is gracious enough not to bring up your past? Compassionate enough to give you time and space even though He knows your life depends on Him? Slow to anger  - no matter what "ugly" thing is said about Him or his children. Doesn't seek revenge..Abounding in Love...
Who do you know can do that 24/7/365?  You might have one friend who doesn't show you their anger but behind closed doors they plot their revenge upon EVERYONE no matter the action that hurt them.

"If there be anything I do, if there be anything I leave undone, let me be perfect in prayer. After all, whatever God may appoint, prayer is the great thing. Oh that I may be a man of prayer!" - H. Martyn

My prayer is that today you return to God with all your heart.
Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment